Is Beauty School For Me?
Scholarships – Community Rise-Back Effort
How to apply for scholarship?
These scholarships are community rise-back effort provided with partnership of Louisville Fund A Student Foundation and New American Business Association Inc. As soon as you enroll in a program, you get the program MAX scholarship available – no need to apply, you get it when you start.
Start On: Anytime. Including Today
Flexibility for our students is one of the other core values we have. Louisville Beauty Academy was launched specifically with the goal to enable the working community people to acquire a beauty license. Students may enroll and start anytime, almost immediately. Student can control his/her own schedule as he/she works closely with his/her school instructors. Click Enroll Now to follow the step by step to enroll.
LBA is proud to be community-centric, affordable, flexible in the past three years and continues
- BIG SPECIAL FOR NEW COSMETOLOGY STUDENT – 2021 Limited RISE-BACK from Pandemic $15,000 Scholarship – The ENTIRE COSMETOLOGY PROGRAM IS NOW ONLY $5,400 – LIMITED TIME OFFER
- With you have commitment and payment of $300/month along with the $1,800 Enrollment Deposit, you can start now
- Thanks to Louisville Fund A Student Foundation and Louisville Beauty Academy Covid19 Community Assistance Plan, any new Cosmetology students who enroll now will receive the scholarship.
Tuition Match Availability
We are proud to be the most community-friendly, affordable, and flexible beauty institute in Kentucky to our students. Thanks to Louisville Fund A Student and New American Business Association. Text or Email Us for a tuition match or if you find a more affordable price. We are open to assist.
Online Enrollment 100% – Paperless and Environmental Friendly
- Click Enroll Now to follow the school step by step easy enrollment procedure
- Students are highly recommended to question and ask for assistance via the following channels:
- Best with Text
- Send us your information through Text or Email and we will contact you right back
- Your First + Last Name
- Course you are looking to attend: Cosmetology, Nail Technician, Cosmetology Instructor, Esthetic
- Best Contact Info:
- Cell Phone
- Home Phone
Safety for students, customers, and staffs are school’s top priorities in a time of covid19
Our precautions for all are described in Covid19 Precaution and safety for all
School is hiring beauty (cosmetology / Esthetic / Nail Technology) Instructors – Preferable with 2nd language such as Spanish
TO OUR COMMUNITY CLIENT/CUSTOMER
- There is nothing more valuable to our student than your support while seeing each one of you being pampered by our future professional
- Please allow us to serve in the best way possible by MAKE APPOINTMENT WITH US through TEXT, EMAIL, CALL or VISIT US ON-SITE